Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This past weekend was our anniversary [3 years on 5/7]. Nick surprised me and took me to the Melting Pot. It was our first time and it was sooo good! We did the cheese, salad & dessert courses. We had to skip the entree course or we would have missed our appointment @ the Oasis Hot Tub Gardens. It kind of worked out because we were both pretty full from the cheese fondue and the salad. He suggested skipping dessert. I calmly, with fondue fork in hand said that I had waited forever to come here and that I was not skipping the CHOCOLATE!!!! Needless to say we had the chocolate, lol!! We'll defiantly be going back to enjoy the whole experience one of these days :) We left the restaurant and made it to the Oasis in time for our 11pm appointment. We had 1 hour in an outdoor private hot tub room. It was nice until the jets made my stomach feel not so nice :/ I didn't get sick put I just felt ugh... On top of surprising me w/ all of that he got me a MacBook!! That's my anniversary/Mother's Day gift. I <3 it!!

Saturday we went and visited my BFF Amarilis [she may also be refered to as Gucha so don't get confused!]. She had given birth to her baby boy Matthew that morning. He is a little cutie :] I'll post some pictures later. I have to upload the pics to my laptop. After that we just ran some errands and chilled @ home.

Sunday we visited our mom's, went grocery shopping & chilled.


This week is Nathan's last week of preschool. He graduates on the 19th. I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten in the fall. We'll find out if he got accepted into Riverview on Friday. I really hope so!!

Gotta get dinner started!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doll! Thanks for coming by to give cancer a big FAWK you!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you now, as well...in your battle! Your strength and attitude are just amazing to me!!

Much love to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...