Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting To Know You

Getting to know YOU



1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
I'll let the girls girls show a bit. But the rest no way jose!!
2. Road trips or Plane trips? Road trip w/ all of us. If it was just the hubby and I bring on the plane!!
3. I can't stand it when...? I've just cleaned the bathroom and Nathan goes in to pee and stands there and does not pay attention to where he's aiming and pees all over the toilet and floor! Seriously kid?!?
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Negative.
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? this one, FMBT, Monday Minute, Toddler Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday,Fawk You Friday, there might be a couple that I missed.
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? going to the beach :)
7. Pancakes or waffles? waffles
8. Water Park or Amusement Park? I can't pick, I love them both!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

apparently I should be happy I have a daughter...although there is tinkle on the seat from her too from time to time..gah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...