Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know You

Getting to know YOU




1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
superhuman strength so that any chemo/cancer side effects are a piece of cake!!


2. The best thing I ever won is....? Nick's heart <3


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend? I don't skype.


4. What is your favorite Summer month? it's a tie between June & August. My babies were born in those months.


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? Lake.


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....? the birth of my babies :)

7. What's your favorite secret bargain? the trial contacts that my aunt gets me from her place of employment. contacts are expensive man!! I really should look into lasik surgery.


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup? soccer sucks. enough said.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...