Monday, June 21, 2010

My cousin ROCKS =)

My cousin brought over the CD w/ the pictures on it from the photo shoot she got me for my birthday. My birthday is in November but we just got around to doing the pictures 2 weeks ago. Along w/ the CD she made some copies of the pictures and made me a scrapbook :) I was so excited to see it! I'll take pictures later. Here's some pictures from the shoot. Scratch that. For some reason Blogger will not let me upload these pics :/ I've been trying all evening. So if you really want to see them they are on my FB Send me a friend request and I'll add you :) With that said I'm off to FB to play Frontierville, I'm hooked on that game. If you play it add me as your neighbor :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

OOh...I am on facebook. We should hook up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...