Nick would be bitching up a storm if he were here. Thank goodness he's at work!
I have to :
- return a package of underwear I bought Nick, I got the wrong size
- get the suitcases down from upstairs
- pack the suitcases
- pack the backpack that will be the diaper bag while on vacay
- pack the bag for the car w/ snacks, books, stuff to occupy the kids
- wash Izzie's doggy bed & blanket
- pack Izzie's bed, blanket, food, leash & toys
- take Izzie to my parents house
- put all the outside toys in the garage
I think that's everything. Oh I need to vacuum and pick up the living room. That won't happen until later. I refuse to do it in the morning just to have it destroyed multiple times throughout the day. It just pisses me off! I would like to come home to a clean house. I'm hoping anyways. Nick's brother will be staying here to watch Logan. He has to work everyday so he'll pretty much just be here at night. Anyways I want to leave the place clean to see how messy he makes it. He is the grossest person ever! I'd much rather have someone else looking after Logan but....I don't even know why Nick is always like "my brother can do it" when it comes to watching Logan when we go anywhere. He doesn't even like his brother very much. I could go on and on about that but I won't, at least not right now! I have to much to do!!