Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol? Very rarely :/ Now that it's summertime and we'll be BBQing alot I'm sure I'll be drinking more than usual but it won't be alot at all. I've never been a big drinker.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success? No. I'm pretty shy and never really want all the attention on me.
3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life? That I'm here for it. When your 28, newly married with a 2 year old & a 1 year old and your hear the words "you have cancer" then your told that it's stage 4 and the chances of survival are NOT good you thank God every day that you wake up. It doesn't matter how bad of a day you had. The kids could have fought all day, the dog could have jumped the fence and puked all over the carpet, your hubby could have been stuck at work so long you didn't see him, you burned dinner, you puked your guts out from your medication, another stack of medical bills came in the mail. None of that matters because you were here to LIVE it baby!!
4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life? I overthink everything!!
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend. My best friends are the best...lol. One I have known since 1st grade. The other since I was 19. Both would do anything in the world for me or my kids. I can tell them anything. They are more like my sisters than my real sister is.
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you? Important for sure! My hubby is the most intelligent man I have ever met. He knows so much about everything. He's like a walking encyclopedia!
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy? I can honestly say I've never really had to deal with an enemy *knock on wood*
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color? purple :]
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown? all the time with my kids :]
10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even? Before I got sick I would have for a few people but since then I've realized it's not worth it.