Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting To Know You

Getting to know YOU



1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? BBQ's w/ family & friends and of the fireworks :)
2. Are you a hugger? w/ my kids & hubby yes!! w/ other people not so much unless I'm upset and need some comforting.
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? echicken w/ Open Pit BBQ sauce...OMG I <3>
4. Do you like to watch parades? you've seen one you've seen them all...
5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? Keely is right dogs have stinkier farts!!!
6. Vampires or Werewolves? Trolls!!
7. Do you read your horoscope? nope
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate moose tracks :)


I hope you all have a Happy 4th!!! We're off to Mackinaw Island today :) I gotta get ready and then get everyone up so we can make it for the ferry that takes you under the bridge!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...