Friday, November 12, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

Fawk you cancer!! I am so ready for you to get the hell out of my life! I am so thankful that I'm still here fighting but I'm sick of feeling sick all the time. My mom's cousin was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and one of my fave girls is waiting to find out if she may have cancer. GO AWAY ALREADY & FUCK OFF!!!!

Fawk you bills. I need to win the lotto. I had no extra money to go out for my birthday this weekend. booooo :/

Fawk the cold. My feet are frozen right now!!

Fawk you to all those asshole HS kids who bullied this poor girl so bad she killed herself.

Fawk you Wayne County. You should have done the right thing and charged his ass, he admitted he did it!! Now that there are more allegations I sure as hell hope you charge his punk ass this time. How many girls need to be raped before you do something?


5 comments:

Crisc said...

Wayne County is all bullshit and money..he'll get his payback for sure

Christy said...

Cancer needs to be smashed, squashed, and generally pummeled into extinction.

Kelly said...

Crystal~ I sure as hell hope so.

Christy~ I couldn't agree more :)

Ladii said...

aww sorry for the no birthday get away! *promise* If I win the Lotto I will take you out To a Birthday weekend, ok who am I kidding a birthday week, it will be a getaway for em too lol! hope you feel better momma!

Kelly said...

it's ok. we went to red lobster tonight to celebrate early. it was yummy :)

bring on the getaway! thanks doll!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...