Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I've been feeling like crap this cycle of chemo, that's why I haven't been around much. But I wanted to do a thankful entry in honor of Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for...

  • feeling like crap. I'm HERE to feel it so for that I am so thankful! I could be doing so much worse.
  • my boys. I am so blessed to be their momma. I love them soooo much <3

 [posing in front of Our Thankful Tree. All 4 of  us wrote things we are thankful for on the leaves.]
  • my hubby. I love him so much. Since I've been sick I know I've changed a bit. I never want to have sex and I'm not as affectionate as I used to be but he's still right there by my side. We have our moments but we always get through them. I <3 him more than words.
  • My parents. They have helped us out so much. Dad takes me to all of my appointments so Nick doesn't have to take off work. Mom watches the boys for all my appointments. There were a few years about 10 years ago that we didn't talk at all now I don't know what I would do without them :)
  • The rest of my amazing family. They have all been there for me and helped with whatever I/we have needed. 
  • My friends even though we never see each other :/ 
  • The Internet. I'd go insane at home all day alone without it!!!
  • All the amazing people and support I get from you all on here :) You guys rock!
  • Hubby's job. It pays decent and it should be around for awhile. 
  • Crushed ice & Pepsi. Yummy!
  • Books. I'm a huge bookworm and I love to read. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!



2 comments:

Bad Southern Girl said...

I love your thankful list!!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Wanted to let you know that I have given you a Versatile Blogger award. Please stop by to claim it. http://badsoutherngirl.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-got-my-very-first-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Right on sista!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...