Friday, January 21, 2011

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

I haven't done FUF in forever it seems like. Welcome back Boobies and I can't forget Christy!!

*Fawk You~ to the cold!! It's freeeezing in MI :/ You think I'd be used to it since I've lived here my entire life.

*Fawk You~ to bills. You suck. I'm sick of being broke. Things could be so much worse since I did have to quit working after I got sick. We do have some income coming in from my disability but damn can a girl get a break? I hate having to tell my babies that we can't do this or that because we don't have any money :( but I'll take broke over dead any day!! 

*Fawk You to my vision insurance. My new glasses were ordered over a month ago. Ya know because I really needed them because I had horrible, migraine headaches from my old ones. They came in about a week ago...with the wrong prescription in them!!! Aargh!!!! Lord only knows how much longer I'll have to wait now :/



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can agree to say Fawk Off to all of those. Bills can just go fawk off all together. I thought the best things in life are free??? I think a new diamond ring would be the best! :)

Christy said...

Glad you made it by. Yeah, we've been looking at temps in the negatives here in Wisconsin too. Miserable temps. And I don't mind the cold but this is ridiculous.

I'm not even going to discuss the bills and insurance. They are just ridiculous.

Babes Mami said...

'broke over dead anyday' ...I feel like I may go to a naughty place for laughing at that but I did!

Anonymous said...

I'm so over the cold nasty weather...

Fawk insurance in general...My son's SINGLE blood test was over $400. Outrageous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...