Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

{via}


What time do you eat? Do you eat around lunch? A late lunch? Dinner time? Usually it's a late lunch. Just depends on what time the Lions play. This year we'll be chowing down around 3 or 4.

Do you have several Thanksgiving celebrations you have to attend? My family usually all gets together at my aunt's house. Then after we go to my in-law's. This year we have yet to be invited but we will be stopping by because if the same thing happens this year as last year I just may go off!!

What are your families signature dishes? We do the usual. Turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, gravy, rolls, pie and my famous layered pumpkin cheesecake.

Do you all bring a dish or does one person cook it all? We all bring a lil something.

What are YOUR favorite things you look forward to on Turkey Day? The yummy food & family time. Our annual game of Pit. It's tradition to play Pit after dinner. We LOVE it!!!

What are you thankful for? First off I'm thankful to be here another year :) I'm thankful that I have such an awesome family. My immediate fam and extended fam. I always wanted to have kids and get married and I feel so blessed to have such awesome kids and an amazing husband! I really do not know what I'd do without them. I'm thankful for my friends. They are the best!! Last but not least I'm thankful for all of you!! Some of you text me to cheer me up, some of you help me fundraise for my cancer walks, some of you help me when I have questions about anything and your all just awesome. I really do love you girls and appreciate all of your love & support!! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving =))

Sadly I won't be going out on Black Friday. For one I don't have any money [this will be a very frugal Christmas this year] and two my cancer treatment is hitting me hard. I feel like crap :/ Plus I have a cold on top of that :(  I had to pull over on the side of the road to throw up when I was driving home from picking Nathan up from school. Yuck!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...