Friday, June 4, 2010

FAWK YOU FRIDAY

BWS tips button

FAWK YOU darn dogs!! Why can't you stay in the yard?? We have a decent sized, fenced in yard for you to run around in and yet that is not enough for you two. I have plenty of other things I'd rather spend my money on rather than a BIGGER, privacy fence :/

FAWK YOU Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Why must you be so damn good? Same goes for you too Pepsi!!

FAWK YOU rain. You better stay way Sunday morning, at least long enough for us to get our family pictures taken. Kthnxbye :)

FAWK YOU dust, clutter, dirty laundry...why do you keep coming back??

2 comments:

Carries Rambles said...

Hiya! Stopping in from Fawk you friday!

http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com

LaVonne said...

OH, man. I am on Weight Watchers right now and those Reese's cups are just calling my name. I LOVE them. Why oh why, are all the things I love make me gain weight?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following you.

LaVonne
www.longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...