Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday 6/15

<span class=


Yay it's another FMBT :) I've been getting lots of new followers from this and the other blog hops I've been doing. Awesome!!
Yesterday we went to the beach and had a blast. My aunt and her kids ended up meeting us there. The kids loved it. Nick made this HUGE sand castle and the boys thought it was the coolest thing ever. My camera died like 10 minutes after we got there. I forgot to recharge the batteries after our zoo trip.
The boys are spending the night at my parents tonight. Mommy gets to be a bad ass biker chick tonight. HELL YEAH!!! I'm excited!!! I hardly ever get to go riding on Nick's motorcycle so when I get the opportunity I gotta take it.

4 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Have fun Kelly!

The Random Blogette said...

New follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Kelly said...

What a cute blog!!! I am a new follower....http://www.kellysavenue.com....Have a great weeke

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

HI I am stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you for linking up. Keep kicking woman. :) Hope you are having a great week.
Have a great Tuesday.
Best wishes,
Cindi
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...