Monday, June 7, 2010

Meet & Greet Monday, Monday Minute Kid Edition & Getting To Know You [a day late~not my fault]

Check out this new blog hop. Click the button below :) They are all new to me though, this could get quite addicting!! lol



I asked my oldest son Nathan to answer these, He's 4, He'll be 5 on the 25th. [omg!!] Colin[2] is asleep, if he wakes up I'll try to remember to ask him and I'll edit for his answers. *edit in blue

What’s your favorite book/story?
Nathan: Spongebob
Colin: Yo Gabba Gabba-Dance With Brobee

What do you want to do when you grow up?
Nathan: work @ Chuck E Cheese lol
Colin: work for Comcast like Daddy

What is your favorite game?
Nathan: Spongebob for Wii
Colin: kickball

What’s your favorite food?
Nathan: corn dogs
Colin: Taco Bell

What do you wish for?
Nathan: a baby sister
Colin: Baby Einstein??? whatever that means...lol



If you would like to get in on the action head on over to The Daily Dose of Reality.


Since blogger was being a big ole douce and wouldn't let me on to post yesterday you get GTKY today :)
Getting to know YOU



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? if I know them I will. If I don't know you sorry, your SOL. I'm too shy.
2. What are you passionate about? Melanoma Awareness, my kids
3. How long have you been blogging? a few years. This particular blog is fairly new though.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? my fave drink anytime is Pepsi w/ LOTS of crushed ice. I love to eat the ice! Alcoholic drink wise I love strawberry margaritas & daiquari's. Yum!!
5. What is your favorite type of music? all of it, depends on my mood really.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? check on my boys <3
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? there will be LOTS of day trips to the beach and a few weekend camping trips for sure. As far as a vacation we're still deciding where we want to go.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? lotion!! I HATE the feeling of dry hands! I'd go bonkers without it!!

1 comment:

Ian said...

I love how your kid is named Colin....mine too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...