Sunday, June 6, 2010

Woot Woot :]

I finally figured out how to make a blog button :] Go me!! Whether or not you can click on it and get back to my page is a whole nother story, lol! If someone could be so kind as to let me no if it works or not I'd be forever grateful ;]

It is raining like a mofo here :/ We had tornado warnings a few hours ago. Right after I was nice and settled in my nice, hot bubble bath. Grrr. I had to hurry up just in case we had to high tail it to the basement. Thankfully we did not have to. I have a feeling our family pictures that are supposed to take place @ 9am will not be happening. It's supposed to rain all day. The pics are going to be done outside. I've been trying to get these done since November. First I was too sick from treatment, then it was too snowy and I didn't want to do them in my house. Now it's finally nice and it has to rain on the day I pick. That's my luck though.

I got my nails done today...er. yesterday. I feel pretty, oh so pretty =)

1 comment:

Kimberly Walker said...

Came across your blog through the Fawk You Friday... great blog. I really enjoyed reading... I am now following!

Good news... your button works!!!! Congrats on that! Now of course I had to add that to my blog to celebrate... plus I look forward to reading more of your future posts.

Feel free to follow if you like!

All the best,
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...