Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


1. What do your normally eat for breakfast? Depends on my mood. Sometimes a bagel. Or a granola bar. Or scrambled eggs & fried potatoes. Sometimes nothing.

2. What kind of car do you drive? A black Ford Fusion.

3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)? I've met a ton of athletes and some musicians. I won't list ALL of them because I'd be here forever but some of my faves have been: GORDIE HOWE, Chris Osgood, Kris Draper, John Wharton, Sergei Federov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Everclear, Our Lady Peace, Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Moosetracks

5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most? Nick Jr! I like E!, the History Channel, Discovery Channel and Food Network.



2 comments:

Java said...

It was very nice getting to "meet" you!

Thanks for participating! I'm now following! I would love for you to follow me back!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Really nice to meet you.
My aunt is fighting the good fight against breast cancer.
I wish for you all the best.
Come over and say hi if you want.
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

~NM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...