Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute




1. Who is your "what-if" person?
(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)

I don't have one. I've had a few other bf's besides Nick but I could not for a minute imagine the "what-ifs" with them! Nick has been my only serious relationship. I wouldn't have it any other way. We have had some rough times and we always end up back together. We may argue about sex or other crap but he loves me more than anything and would do anything for me. Plus I wouldn't have my precious babies if it weren't for him <3.

2. What is your nickname?
Kell, Kell-Bell, Goat, Red, mooooommy

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?
I would like to go in my sleep. Nice & peaceful, I'm a wuss I hope it's not painful!!

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?
I <3 my name :) I am very glad that my aunt's were able to convince my mom to not name me Denise. Nice name I just can't see it fitting me!

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?
My mom had a sister named Kelly who died when she was only a few days old so I am named after my aunt.






2 comments:

Kmama said...

Sweet story about who you were named after.

I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain too!!

Thanks for linking up!

Kelly said...

Kmama~ thanks hun!!

No problem, I <3 doing the Monday Minute :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...