Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday 6

BWS tips button

You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy? A complete pampering package at a swanky salon for Momma and her BFF's. I've never done it and I want to SOOOO bad!!
   
What do you consider to be the best things about yourself?  (Your best qualities, what you like about yourself etc.) I love to help other's. If you need anything I'm the one to call. I'm a good listener.
   
What do you consider to be your weaknesses?  Shopping, I don't consider it a weakness, hubs does though :/ I tend to be too nice sometimes. I'm a HUGE procrastinator!
   
Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate! I've had many drunk nights in Canada back in the day. One time at a strip club I demonstrated how to give a blowjob on a beer bottle. That drew quite a crowd. The one that stands out the most in my mind though was one night Nick was over and we were just chilling watching movies. His phone went off a few times. A lil while later he says he's tired and it going to head home. I knew something was up. He leaves and I call him a little while later. He's at the fucking bar!! OH HELL NO!! He says that a friend called him on his way home so he decided to stop at the bar. Yeah right! Your phone is ringing off the hook at my house and then you decide to leave. I'm not stupid. I was pissed. Don't fucking lie about it. I end up going up to the bar in my pajamas, with crazy ass looking hair. I bust in there and his back was to me. I tap him on the shoulder and the look on his face was priceless!!  We started 'talking' and got a bit loud so we moved it out to the parking lot. It was crazy though! Afterwards I couldn't believe I did it! When we first got together I was REALLY shy and that was in our 1st year, maybe 2nd so I was still pretty shy. I've definatly come out of my shell A LOT since meeting hubs!! :)
   
Any annoying quirks you possess? bubbles left in the tub or sink drive me craaazy!! I will stand there and rinse them till they are ALL gone!!
   
Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality? I'm pretty passive.


8 comments:

Crisc said...

LMAO does Nick admit it now or still lie..lol

Kelly said...

Crystal~ lol he admits it now!

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to a swanky salon!!!! lol

Kelly said...

aims~ if I ever win the lotto. I'll bring you too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

A day of pampering sounds divine!

I'm just cracking up envisioning you demonstrating a b.j. on a beer bottle..I'll never drink a longneck the same! XOXOX ;)

SB said...

what gets me is they think we dont pick up on the simple things like hello your phone was ringing all night. good for you for callin him on it.

JoJo said...

Shopping is the greatest weakness ;-).

Kelly said...

~J~ It does doesn't it? I'm dying for a massage!
You'd be surprised how much of that long neck I can get in my mouth ;)

SB~ thanks! He definatly learned his lesson!

JoJo~ Ahhh I know =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...