Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button


I love my weekly free fawking therapy sessions with my girls Boobies & Christy!!! =]

Fawk my face!! It broke out so bad from my last cycle of treatment. It is so red and it hurts :/

Fawk my dumbass dog. He chewed up my phone. Now the alarm does not work and it only rings when it wants to. Thank goodness I'm eligible for an upgrade next week!

Fawk winter. I'm so over it.

Fawk winter dry skin. I have crazy dry skin. Colin has eczema and now Nathan is getting really red hands and it hurts him so bad. I put hydro cortisone cream on them and slather them in Vaseline and cover them with socks before he goes to bed. That helps alot until his next bath and they get red all over again :/




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggg. I'm hating on the weather too!! Summer where are you?

I don't think I'd do well with an inside dog!

Crisc said...

LMAO @ you both, I just totally laughed out loud reading both remarks. Just know mine isn't directed at ya'll..lmao

Christy said...

I don't mind the winter. I just don't like ice.

I just upgraded my phone. And I love it! It's the EVO. So much fun.

I know I have issues with dry skin in the winter and it just sucks.

Unknown said...

For the winter skin try oatmeal baths with milk and don't use vaseline. It has a tendency to clog pores and can cause infections and breakouts. You can use essential oils to help combat dryness in the winter and the oatmeal helps with the itchies.

Kisma said...

Dry winter skin blows and I feel your pain.

I have a dog that eats cat poop... pretty gross and drives me crazy, but he's pretty cute which is what saves his furry little butt!

Have a warm weekend :-)

Babes Mami said...

I'm dreaming of sunshine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...