Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21 questions w/ Daisy

Photobucket


I haven't done a 21 questions in awhile so yay for being back :D
 
 
This week is first thing you think of are ya ready???
1. Pink~the singer
2. Lolly pop~lick
3. cherry on top~sundae
4. 3~some ;)
5. entertainment center~tv
6. spoon~cuddle
7. Biology lab~beaker
8. Wham Bam~thank you ma'am
9. Dessert~yum
10. Rough~rawr!
11. Hot tub~relaxing
12. Sex Club~kinky
13. Lips~kiss
14. floor~rug
15. ice~mmmmm
16. naughty or nice~depends on my mood....
17. table top~tennis...lol
18. back~door
19. Ryan Reynolds (yes had to get him in)~hawt!
20. Tattoo~sexy
and
21. boobies~Jana




3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

ah you thought of Jana for boobies that is so funny cause so did I...haha
Table tennis huh? Now that is funny!

Thanks for linking up Chica! Happy Hump Day!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I love you guys for associating me with boobies! Flashes for you both!

JoJo said...

Haha 3-some made me giggle you naughty mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...