All right with that out of the way I have got to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE UV Skinz!!! I was so happy when Rhonda contacted me to offer helping me out with my Relay for Life event and to do a review & giveaway. The goodies she sent for Relay were a huge hit! :)
I took this right off of the UV Skinz website
Kids' swimwear should be fabulously fun and functionally sun protective at the same time. Here are some reasons why our sun protective swim wear is unique:
- 50+ UPF certified fabric (tight, sun protective fabric weave blocks out over 98% of sun's harmful rays)
- Elastane threading thoughout (allows for more 'stretch')
- Flat-lock stitching (no 'raised' seams to irritate skin)
- Lightweight, breathable construction
- Unique 'name tag' inside collar (kids' shirts don't get lost at the pool or beach!)
- FREE "Live in Our Skinz" accessory bracelet
- Chlorine-Resistant fabric
I was sent these for my boys. They were a huge hit with both of them :)
I love how lightweight the shirts are. We had some very hot & humid days last week and I thought the boys might be bothered by having to wear shirts but they did not mind it at all. Once I told them that the shirts would cut down on how much sunscreen I had to put on them they were all for it, especially Nathan!
UV Skinz is now one of my favorite brands and I have my cart jam packed on the website. I just gotta wait for some extra cash and my next order will be placed.
Nathan and Colin (and Momma) give UV Skinz 2 thumbs up!!!! :)
Don't forget to go check out my UV Skinz giveaway!! :)
*Disclaimer-I was not financially compensated for this review. I was given the above mentioned product(s) in exchange for my honest opinions & review. The ideas expressed in this post are that of my own.