Friday, August 19, 2011

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button


Happy Friday!! It's Fawk You time with Boobies & Christy :)

FAWK YOU~ to pain! I'm sick of being in pain EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I slipped in the bathtub Wednesday night and my knee popped. Oh my lord it hurts SOOO bad. It hurts to sit down, get up, go up & down stairs. It sucks!!

FAWK YOU~ to waiting for test results. I hate waiting for my CT Scan & MRI results. I'll find out on Thursday. If the CT shows that my lymph nodes got bigger I'll more than likely have to start a new med. I've been on my current one 18 months so that scares me.

FAWK YOU~ to cancer. You suck!! Nuff said.


You should go over to Steph's place at Babes Rockin Mami and check me out. She featured me for her Women who Rock =)

Have a good weekend!!

XoXo

5 comments:

Crisc said...

I hate waiting cause then I freak myself out. I'm sure all is good with ya your a toughy =)

Dazee Dreamer said...

god, why do they make you wait so long for the results. that is just not right. Fawk them.

Kisma said...

Oh the waiting game is the worst and my heart goes out to you!!!

Hope your knee is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Hang in there, my tough lady!

And you totally deserve to be one of Steph's Women Who Rock!

Babes Mami said...

You just keeping hanging on lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...