Thursday, October 20, 2011

CampusBookRentals.com Review

I read a review that a friend wrote for CampusBookRentals.com. I'm not going to college myself at the moment but it caught my eye for a few reasons.

#1~ My husband is finishing up his bachelor's degree in (science) applied engineering technology. College textbooks are expensive!! Some of the books he has had to purchase could feed our family of 4 for a month. That's just the cost of one book! 

#2~ CampusBookRentals.com can save you 40-90% on textbooks, they offer free shipping both ways, your allowed to highlight in the books and they offer flexible rental periods.

#3~ Operation Smile, an out of this world, awesome organization, that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it benefits from every textbook rented. CampusBookRentals.com will donate a portion of all proceeds from EVERY book rented. They have committed to donating enough to cover a minimum of 1,000 life changing surgeries but they hope to beat that number :)

Those 3 reasons will hopefully catch your attention and get you to check out either or both sites. I had a friend who was born with a cleft-palate. Did you know that every three minutes a child is born with a cleft — often unable to eat, speak, socialize or smile. Thankfully my friend's parents were able to afford the surgery needed to fix the issue but many families can not. 

My husband graduates in December but if he wasn't almost done I'd defiantly have him use CampusBookRentals.com and I sure hope that when my 2 boys are in college that this site is still around! 



*I will receive a chocolate covered fruit basket for this review but all opinions are mine and never paid for*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment sweetie. glad your boys liked the dumplings. they are so YUMMY! I got the sweater at JCPenney's for only $1.75 :) love great deals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...