Friday, October 14, 2011

Fawk You Friday


I love me some Boobies & Christy. I really really do.

They encourage the use of the work fawk, fuck, fu. However you want to say it they are all for it. 

So on to my fawk's for this week. 

Fawk You to a person who shall remain un-named. You are not better than everyone else, the world does not revolve around you and no one in this family can stand you!!! What I wouldn't do for you to just go away and never come back!!

Fawk You to shitty ass friends who stop talking to you for no reason. Your loss.

Fawk You to that fact that my flip flop wearing days are coming to an end :( I'd totally wear them all year but frost bitten toes are exactly pretty ya know?!?

Have a good weekend loves!! Tomorrow is Sweetest Day and my parents anniversary. 34 years and still going strong <3

XoXo

8 comments:

Crisc said...

I feel ya on the frost bite it appears we are back to winter this week..lol

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww...I used to get Sweetest Day gifts from my hubby. He's from Michigan. We don't have that holiday down here in the southwestern part of the US. Too bad. I really liked it.

I have a couple of shitty ass friends too. It IS their loss.

If you lived in Florida or Cali, you can apparently wear flip flops year round. Fawk them.

Happy Friday to you!

Babes Mami said...

But I AM better! ;]
How are you feeling?

Christy said...

I'm sorry you've had such a tough week. I don't understand when others need to be such pains. They need to grow up don't they? I've had some of that myself this week. Just because we all have a child inside us doesn't mean that child has to rule.

Christy said...

I'm sorry you've had such a tough week. I don't understand when others need to be such pains. They need to grow up don't they? I've had some of that myself this week. Just because we all have a child inside us doesn't mean that child has to rule.

Dazee Dreamer said...

I hate those the world revolves around me people. eerrrrrrr

CoolHandLucy said...

Few years ago, my area was hit HARD multiple times by ice storms. I lived in a popular older area that had many apartment buildings, and we all had to use the parking garage. I discovered that the only way to get through the ice coated streets, while holding a 2yo and NOT bust my ass was wearing a pair of rubber soled ballet flats I had. I hated wearing socks with them though.

Then one day, I'm at the doc, and he notices my feet...asks about the red, patchy spots on them. I tell him it's dry skin...he informs me it's frostbite.

I bought boots. :)
~Lucy, your fellow FUF'er

Diva said...

yeah, what is it with people that just quit talking? I don't get it. As least be respectful and make something up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...