Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get Sweet with EdenFantasys

Sweetest Day is coming up this Saturday, October 15th. I hear only us Mid-Westerners celebrate this lil ole holiday. I don't care if your from the Midwest, the South or the West if there's an excuse to buy a new sex toy than I'm all about it ;) If your like me though the only excuse I need is that "hey today ends in y, let's get a new toy!"

Nothing says sweet to me better than new lingerie =) I've never had any complaints from the hubby either so I must be doing something right! I'm loving this gorgeous mesh and lace baby doll with g-string. For one it's my two favorite colors, purple and black. Two I'm a bigger girl and you can score this hot little number in sizes small all the way up to 4X. I love sites that give us big girls sexy options. We like to get freaky too!!

Some other sweet items I am interested in and need to order asap are the Shunga Tenderness and Passion Collection & the Shunga Massage Candle.
There's no better way to end a long day than to light some candles and enjoy giving and getting a sensuous massage with your sweetie. The reviews say that the strawberries & champagne scent is amazing. Personally I can not wait to get this and try it out for myself.

So for those of you who celebrate Sweetest Day I hope you enjoy it to the fullest, hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on some EdenFantasys goodies to help in the celebrating!!


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...