Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm still here...

Hey everyone!!

I've been MIA for awhile, sorry!! I've felt pretty crappy and we have been busy.

The Relay for Life Kickoff went well! :) My speech was good. I was a hot mess giving it though. I was so teary eyed and so close to completely bawling my eyes out while doing it.

 My Dad didn't pass down the "good at public speaking" gene to me, lol!

This past Wednesday we had to put our dog Logan down :( For about 2 weeks he had been acting so different than usual. He usually is a crazy dog, running all over the place, jumping up on your lap [all 70 pounds of him!], barking at every little thing. He slowly started laying around more, not doing anything. He never wanted to go outside [he used to love it in the backyard], didn't want to eat, and he just looked miserable. Nick's parents neighbor is a vet tech and she ended up coming over Wednesday and she poked Logan with a syringe and nothing should have came out. All that came out was blood. He was bleeding internally. She said he didn't have much time left at all. We ended taking him to the Humane Society that night and had him put to sleep. All 4 of us took it pretty hard, especially Nathan :( At least out Logie isn't in any more pain. RIP buddy we love you & miss you!!



{this last pic is the boys & Logan right before we left to take him to the Humane Society :( }

I started treatment on Thursday and the side effects are starting :/ I defiantly enjoyed my break from those!!

Have a good weekend lovies!!! =D

1 comment:

Babes Mami said...

Losing a pet is so hard! Hope your weekend was awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...