Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TTUT~Relay for Life




 
 
 
Relay for Life was this past weekend. Oh my lord I am exhausted from it!! It was totally worth it though. I think my team Team MelaNoMore raised about $2200. We are waiting on the final tally of all the money turned in so it could be more :) So here are some pictures, enjoy!!! =)


 Our public service announcement :)
 Our site.
 Aunt Jackie and moi.
 My momma and me.
 All the redheads in the family.



 I wasn't announced as Rainbow Brite for nothing!
 My reasons for fighting <3
 Colin has the Relay spirit!!
 My BFF Steph from HS surprised me by coming =))
 Aunt Gay and I ready for the SURVIVOR lap!!
 Nathan enjoying some ice cream.
 One of the signs on our site.
 Team MelaNoMore
 =D
 Ready for the trick or treat lap!


Me, mom and Bryan.


 Moi walking the survivor lap :)
 Luminaria ceremony.
 My rock <3

Survivor lap.


We had a blast. I won 5 gift cards at one of the games and I won tickets to Detroit Tigers game!! Good seats too, in the Tiger Den. I can't wait for the game!!


Happy Tuesday ya'll!!!!! xoxo

7 comments:

Kisma said...

WOO-HOO! That is awesome. Looks like you had a great time!

Babes Mami said...

Awesome!! I'm so proud of you!

Shawn said...

Looking at those pictures reminds me of the fun I had when I hosted a team. I love your name and your outfit! What a great thing you did, $2200!!! You should be proud of yourself and all of your supporters!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Steph said...

How amazing! Yay for you for raising so much money!

Love the purple mohawk.

Stacy Uncorked said...

You are my hero! Way to go on the relay - and love all the pictures! :)


Mother's Day Snap-Happy, Network Upfront Disappointments and Mindless TV, Non-Natural Aubrey O'Day, The Hunger Games Enjoyment

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! You did GREAT! You raised a ton of money! I collected a little money earlier this year for a local chapter. It's such an amazing cause. You are my hero too. I think you're wonderful! Loved stalking the pics and that is a TON of red hair in that pic! =)

That purple mohawk is AWESOME!

Thanks for linking up with us! We've missed you!

Masshole Mommy said...

Ok, that purple mohawk kind of kicks ass!!! Good for you for doing this. It looks like you all had fun and obviously, it was a GREAT cause.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...