Thursday, October 11, 2012

Its Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays 

 Its Ok...

...that I am bored out of my mind. Being stuck laying in bed recovering from surgery is no fun anymore! Especially since I was stuck in bed because of my leg for 3 weeks before I even had surgery. I'm so sick of tv, the internet and reading at the moment!

...that since my surgery I hardly have an appetite at all. I have not been able to finish one meal since I've been home. That is unheard of for me. I'm looking forward to seeing what my weight is when I go to the doctor on Monday :)

...that I have not worn my contacts in 3 weeks.

...that I got 4 new books before surgery and have only read 1 so far.

...to love that fall is here but be bummed that I'm cooped up inside and not able to enjoy it right now.

...that I have the best friends in the world. My BFF who lives in AZ arraigned for John Wharton (the old trainer for the Detroit Red Wings who we job shadowed when we were in HS) to visit me when I was in the hospital. 

{excuse how hideous I look...lol}

...that I haven't worn a bra since before surgery. Hey it would rub against the staples that are holding my incision together! 

...to get crazy cravings for stuff then be satisfied after 2-3 bites.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you hang in there. I'll check back on you when I get back Monday.

Kisma said...

Chin up and here's a wish that you are up and moving soon.

I feel as though I should know this, but what surgery did you have done?

Babes Mami said...

You are a rockstar!! I hate that you are so bored though!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...