I feel like writing but I don't have anything too exciting to say so bullets it is bitches....
- Friday night we are taking the boys to Yo Gabba Gabba Live! They do not know. They are going to be SOOO excited when we get there =)
- Saturday is UofM vs. State..........GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
- Sunday is the melanoma walk. I'm SOOO excited!! Last year was a blast. I had to be pushed in a wheelchair because my knee was still really fucked up. I'm excited to walk this year. I'm gonna rock my shape ups and firm up my booty!
- After the walk we're going to Apple Charlie's and to Big Bird's Pumpkin. Yay for fall!!! This is my fave time of the year :)
- My gym finally opens up on Monday. I gotta get my ass in shape!!
- Doing homework w/ Nathan is torture! He just wants to rush thru it so he can play. When I tell him he has to re-do what he rushed thru he starts whining/crying. He gets so frustrated. Saying he doesn't/can't do it. Yet he brings home papers from school that day where he did do it and did it well :/ ughhhhhh I give mad props to all you teachers & home schooling moms!!! I don't know how you do it!
- I went into the attic looking for Halloween stuff and found a box of diapers for Colin and a bunch of clothes. The box was labeled 2T but I went thru it and found some 3T stuff and 2 pairs of shoes that will fit him! Yay!!! :)
- I'm going to wash the left over stuff and the stuff that I cleaned out of the boys closets the other day and take it to Once Upon a Child. Whatever they don't buy I'm going to give to my sister.
- I made a Halloween wreath today and it looks sweet as hell but now I can't shut my front door all the way!! The skull on it is too big! argh!!! I didn't put the bow underneath the skull.
[image source: dollarstorecrafts.com]