Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Faves

I feel like doing a post of my favorite things at the moment. I also feel like adding a linky so you all can join up. If you feel like making me a button I won't object, lol! I'm not competent in the blog button making biz.


Without further adieu.........


...Friday Faves...

I'm a lip balm whore. I have a ton everywhere. You need some lip balm I'm your go to girl. My current fave is Chapstick Green Apple. It tastes and smells SO good!

My Wet n Wild lipstick in 547B Breeze. On me it looks like a nude lipstick, I slap on some clear gloss over it and hello shiny nude lips!





Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour. The boys picked it out for me at Christmas. I LOVE it!!! They got me the shower gel and lotion too. It smells so good :) [I couldn't find a pic of just the fragrance, this is the shimmer one. Which I need stat!!]

So that's all I have time for now. Feel free to join in and let all your friends know :)


Happy Friday!!




2 comments:

Kisma said...

Chap Stick is something I am addicted to as well, especially in the winter time. I have a tube just about everywhere in my house, car, purse, office, kitchen... ya know.

Have a great weekend.

busana muslim said...

Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...